BiNetCanada is a national volunteer organization of bisexual and sexually
diverse Canadians who are building a network that shares information, works
together towards greater advocacy and awareness of bisexual and sexually
diverse issues, and lobbies for acceptance and celebration of bisexuality
in all its forms. The organization includes bi-positive groups as well as
bisexual and bi-positive individuals.
BiNetCanada educates others about bisexuality and sexual diversity. It is a
means for sexually diverse Canadians to organize at national, regional and
local levels; and can provide a forum for discussion about related issues
1. To create a national Canadian volunteer organization with an identity
based on bisexuality and sexual diversity.
2. To facilitate communication between local, regional and national
bisexual and other sexually diverse communities, encompassing existing
organizations and new ones as they arise.
3. To provide educational materials, resources and contacts for bisexual
and sexually diverse people in Canada.
4. To work with other bisexual and sexually diverse organizations
throughout the world to foster understanding and advocacy related to issues
of bisexuality and sexual diversity.
5. To assist in the creation of new organizations that focus on
bisexuality and sexual diversity.
To add groups or report a problem, contact the